Hi Candi,

Can you tell me more abiut that NE story? Also, I think Jon Cursons ought to
know as he's NE's bee person. Was this a Sussex site? Hopefullty it was just
a misundertanding, but can you Email me the details, as I may be able to fix
things or push for a better fix. You can Email me via my website if the
email address does not show up in this posting,

Cheers,

Steven (bee book chap, Midlands-based Sussex-phile)

Steven Falk BSc ARCS FRES
Entomologist-Artist-Photographer
www.stevenfalk.co.uk <http://www.stevenfalk.co.uk/>
mobile: 0781 555 7263
Twitter: @StevenFalk1

Help Our Bees: http://www.stevenfalk.co.uk/help-our-bees

Flickr Image library at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/63075200@N07/collections/

LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/steven-falk-aa8ba817

2012 winner of the Royal Entomological Society Marsh Award for Insect
Conservation

  _____