      From: Steven Falk <ste...@sfalk.wanadoo.co.uk>
 To: 'Adastra discussion group' <adastra@lists.sxbrc.org.uk>
 Sent: Monday, March 7, 2016 11:57 AM
 Subject: Re: [Adastra] Action taken regarding changes to NaturalEngland
funding for Local Environmental Record Centres

Hi Candi, Can you tell me more abiut that NE story? Also, I think Jon Cursons
ought to know as he's NE's bee person. Was this a Sussex site? Hopefullty it
was just a misundertanding, but can you Email me the details, as I may be able
to fix things or push for a better fix. You can Email me via my website if the
email address does not show up in this posting, Cheers, Steven (bee book chap,
Midlands-based Sussex-phile)  Steven Falk BSc ARCS
FRESEntomologist-Artist-Photographerwww.stevenfalk.co.ukmobile: 0781 555
7263Twitter: @StevenFalk1 Help Our Bees:
http://www.stevenfalk.co.uk/help-our-bees Flickr Image library
at:http://www.flickr.com/photos/63075200@N07/collections/ LinkedIn profile:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/steven-falk-aa8ba817 2012 winner of the Royal
Entomological Society Marsh Award for Insect Conservation