Greetings Sussex biological recorders - Adastrans!

SxBRC is pleased to present our annual report for 2016/17:

http://sxbrc.org.uk/AnnualReport/AR2016-17/

It's full of news about what we've been doing.

Data supplied by the Sussex biological recording community is absolutely
fundamental to the services we provide; so I'd like to take this opportunity to
say thank you to all the recorders. Keep doing what you do!

With very best wishes,

Clare

Clare Blencowe
BRC Manager
Sussex Biodiversity Record Centre
http://sxbrc.org.uk<http://sxbrc.org.uk/> | 01273 497521

Sussex Wildlife Trust is a company limited by guarantee under the Companies
Act. Registered in England, Company No. 698851. Registered Charity No. 207005.
VAT Registration No. 191 305969. Registered Office: Woods Mill, Henfield, West
Sussex BN5 9SD. Telephone 01273 492630