Hi Jordi,

> I think Jan comments (in the meeting, hopefully he can repeat here) are very
> relevant, and I’ve a draft policy proposal in that direction, I’m waiting for
> my co-author review to submit it.

If you are talking about a RIPE policy proposal: please don't. Having multiple
"competing" policy proposals on the same subject active at the same time tends
to make it impossible to get consensus on anything. If you want to contribute
please work with the current policy proposer. The end goal should be working
group consensus, so getting consensus with the current proposer on the next
version should only be a small effort in that direction :)

Cheers,
Sander