I still support the proposal as-is.  The proposed change does not
weaken any data that is in the database, and in fact may allow it to be
more obvious that these address ranges are used by end users rather than
be unclear what their status is.

Furthermore, I will state that Denis' objections are not relevant to the
proposal.  The proposers, various people on the lists (including myself),
and the RIPE NCC themselves all state the opposite of what Denis is
saying.  In addition the proposers have, in my opinion, addressed the
concerns stated.

-peter