<address-sanitizer@googlegroups.com>:

> Regarding kernel, we need to put together a TODO list -- there is lots of
> work.
> Do you able to build kernel with asan and boot it? Just verifying it
> and pointing any weak places in our docs would be a good start.
> Thanks!

Actually I advanced much further than just building and booting. I did
some work on the basis of existing
implementation from https://github.com/xairy/linux. First of all I
removed all x86 specific hacks, so it's
cross-platform now (currently I'm running sanitized kernel on ARM board).
Also added SLUB and buddy allocator support.
There are some other minor improvements, like proper integration with
kbuild instead of nasty gcc.py script...

Since we are all working on the same thing, I would be cool to avoid
extra efforts and start to work together.
I assume that you want kasan to be a part of mainline Linux kernel, as
do I. So design & implementation
should be discussed with Linux kernel community.
What do you think if I will send our work to Linux kernel mail list,
and we will discuss it and any further step
together with Linux community?

--
Best regards,
Andrew Ryabinin