On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 4:13 PM, 'Evgeniy Stepanov' via
address-sanitizer <address-sanitizer@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>> CLANG=${CLANG:-clang}
> You probably need the same for CLANGXX

I do this in the next block (autodetection is different clang and gcc
are different).

> Why are you disabling leak detection? It is on by default, which means
> you are benchmarking not the same thing that users run.
> At least make it an option.

As Kostya mentioned there are numerous leaks in benchmarks which make
analysis harder. I can remove it if necessary.

> I don't understand this LD_LIBRARY_PATH magic, what's its for?

Snap, believe it or not but that's a typo. It should be ASAN_OPTIONS
and the weird expression optionally inserts : in front of added
options (so that user can provide his own ASAN_OPTIONS).

-Y