Hey,
I am sorry. Due to your comment I spent some time the last days, digging
deeper and it turns out the ubsan-message pointed to something else -
everything fine with the packed structures. Can't believe I failed to see
that.

However, I still don't understand how the SuppressionContext works for the
UBSan.

Greetings, and thanks,
Ilya