One last comment. The issue occurs in tableLayout as well as panelBox. The
mouse down trick always works. It really looks like a table imbrication
issue with Firefox.

On 10/25/06, Simon Lessard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Oh yeah and if I send a mousePress event, then mouseOut before mouseUp
(thus not clicking and launching the navigation) then the image show
correctly... strange...