Hello Matthias,

I think the notice file should contain a note for facelets and the license file the facelets license (please remove the prototype license from the license file :-)). The last stable release of facelets is 1.1.11 any reason to include 1.1.6 only?

The dist and the example distributions contains double artifacts with a SNAPSHOT version may be a clean build needed.

Regards

Bernd

Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
I gave my apps a shot against the *candidate*, works fine..

I'd like to start a vote on these bits, being our actual release.

Any comments?

-M

On 3/8/07, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
here is the trinidad dist:

http://people.apache.org/~matzew/dist_trin_core/