On 3/8/07, Bernd Bohmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello Matthias,

I think the notice file should contain a note for facelets and the
license file the facelets license (please remove the prototype license
from the license file :-)). The last stable release of facelets is
1.1.11 any reason to include 1.1.6 only?

guess where that comes from ... :-)

1.1.6 was used... let's update on trunk to a more recent version

The dist and the example distributions contains double artifacts with a
SNAPSHOT version may be a clean build needed.

yeah... saw that, need to *deploy* the "fixed" stuff.

-M

Regards

Bernd

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/adffaces/branches/matzew-core-1.0.0-incubation/