In all honesty, I haven't had a chance to look at the bits...
I'd want to vote +1, but that seems a bit against-the-spirit...

--  Adam

On 3/9/07, Bernd Bohmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[ ] +1 (Binding) for PPMC members only
[X] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,