On 3/14/07, Martin van den Bemt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sorry people for the late response..

-1.. Missing md5/sha1 checkum for tar.gz and zip (the dist_trin_core).

If they are added and are ok, I am changing to +1..

haha! you got me :-)
Thanks!

Maybe wise to add a text that the binary dist is a complete distribution
including sources (most of
the time you see a separate release for source). No issues here with it all
being in one dist though

yes, I used the pattern from Tobago, so I followed it ;)

Also I rather see incubating-example unpack in it's own directory (no blocker
btw, just personal
preference, since it "messes" up my unpacked dist package).

Another question : Why is commons-logging version 1.0 included and not a later
version ?

well,... lemme check, perhaps dependency of a dependency ?
:)

I'll fix the "md5/sha1" thing tomorrow and upload a new dist.

-Matthias

Mvgr,
Martin

--