Hi guys,

thanks for participating on the vote. Here is the result:

binding +1:
-Bruno Aranda (Trinidad PPMC member / MyFaces PMC member)
-Gabrielle Crawford (Trinidad PPMC member)
-Simon Lessard (Trinidad PPMC member)
-Martin van den Bemt (Mentor of Trinidad / Incubator PMC)
-Matthias Wessendorf (Trinidad PPMC member / MyFaces PMC member)

non-binding +1:
-Matt Cooper (contributor)
-Bernd Bohmann (MyFaces PMC)

-1:
none :)

I'll bring up the vote on the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list soon.

-Matthias