Gedamaji,
Getting pregnant before marriage is the "Pat Vivah " system  appears to  be
a customery law of kolam community and according  to me  it can only be
stopped by resolution of  jont Gramsabhas  under pesa . Govt canot make any
law against customs of tribes.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adiyuva/CAN4Dc8WGWVsg8XVk_aMQDkzzhJe6-RAU%3Df3jEnMqgn8qO-A14A%40mail.gmail.com.