Okay, I'm going crazy...I tried to do this. I clicked "file" "new", and
chose "ntsc dvd". Then I opened my photo. I dragged the photo to the new
blank canvas. Since my photo is way bigger than the canvas, only the middle
of the photo is visible. I can't resize it, tho. If I hit control T, I get a
checkmark and slashed out circle at the menu bar, and I can't use any of the
edit commands. If I click on the checkmark, the menus are all there again,
but I can't resize the picture. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!
Jean
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "voeaglerock_markie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 6:55 PM
Subject: [AP] Re: Digital Photo Slide Show


> Hi sotthivant
>
> in photoshop 7 you have your canvas size.  choose ntsc dvd.  then
> select your original photo and drag it into the dvd size canvas.
> once you're there, close out your original photo (you don't have to
> save it) and hit ctrl t.  then you can resize your picture to fit
> the canvas for dvd quality.  then save it as a jpeg and try
> importing it into your timeline.
>
> Hope this helped and don't be afraid to yell for help
> again...believe me we all do!  lol
>
>
> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "udayash" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I'm a new commer in this forum. Let me introduce, i'm sotthivant,
> i'm
> > from indonesia. I'm a beginner user of premiere. I have a school
> > projects that i need to make my own family photo slide show edited
> in
> > adobe premiere and should be published to dvd.
> >
> > I tried to import the .jpg file to timeline but the result all the
> > pictures are not in a good propotion.
> >
> > I'm using adobe premiere 6 and photoshop 7.
> >
> > So anybody can help me please. The project should be finnished by
> > next 2 weeks. Thanks alot.
> >
> > Sotthivant
>
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to