Dear Helen- in your project window is an effect settings tab (if not go into view and 
click effect settings) there you will find a function that's called scale- use this.
Hope this helps
Stefanie Kappel ARPS
Photography & Digital  Imaging

www.stefaniekappel.com
>Greetings all!

My name is Helen and I just got Premiere Pro 1.5 (YAY!!!). I have figured 
out how to edit clips, render them and export them. My problem is, I have a 
jpg of a wooden picture frame that I want to display the video inside of. 
I have figured out how to do that (and to make the inside of the frame 
transparent so that the video shows), but the frame is cutting off the video 
on all four sides.  I think I have to reduce the size of the video clip to 
make it fit properly, but I can't find out how to do that.  Can someone tell 
me how to do that?

Thank you,
Helen :)


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to