Dear Sreedevi- I am surprised that it worked at all in XP. You need to capture it with a FIREWIRE CABLE and NOT an USB2 cable. This is the old problem- they sell you a camera with USB cable and this cable is only good to capture your stills from your camera and not the movie. You need to get the firewire cable and if your computer has not got it a firewire capture card on your computer. They are pretty cheap available but you need to check whether you have a free slot on your computer! Good luck Stefanie Kappel ARPS Photography & Digital Imaging
www.stefaniekappel.com >I am connecting my camcorder (Sony DCR-TRV 60 MiniDV) to my system via USB 2.0 port. I am using Adobe Premiere 6.5 to capture video to my HDD. File -> Movie Capture (capture video & audio capture option selected) But in the captured movie file, audio is not there ! After capturing it is showing an information box in which it says the captured file has got one video and one audio channel. But while playback I cannot hear anything. I have tried the same capture in Windows XP in my same machine with similar settings and it is working, to my surprise. But in XP there is frame dropping because XP is consuming more memory. So my reasonable compromise would be Win 2000 rather than going for a RAM upgrade. But the problem is audio is not getting recorded in Windows 2000. Could anyone sort out the problem ? Thanks in advance, Sreedevi Nair [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar. Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free! http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
