I also use photoshop format and they look sharp on video. Because I do a lot of transparent graphics I set it to Alpha Channel but full screen images without transparency perfect too.
-----Original Message----- From: brad88maz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2004 10:22 PM To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: [AP] Alpha Channel What graphic forms (jpeg, gif.) use alpha channel? Also, what transparencies do you guys use? I always think my graphics look bad no matter which one I use. I tend to use a lot of reds, grays, and black, usually over a white background. Any insight would help tremendously. Brad Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1299cm6qi/M=315388.5500238.6578046.3001176/ D=groups/S=1708568768:HM/EXP=1098152544/A=2372354/R=0/SIG=12id813k2/*htt ps://www.orchardbank.com/hcs/hcsapplication?pf=PLApply&media=EMYHNL40F21 004SS> click here <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=315388.5500238.6578046.3001176/D=group s/S=:HM/A=2372354/rand=924669127> _____ Yahoo! Groups Links * To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/ * To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> . [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> $9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything. http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
