Hi all;

I am overwhelmed by all the answers to my question.
Thanks all!

As said, I was cooking (& for a lot of people!), finished now.
Answering all the mssgs requires deep though & such. I am afraid that 
shall be for 2morrow.

Saw one mssg asking for mailing the file. That I can just do, before 
falling on the floor.

Thanks again,

Maarten


--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "maartenvanthiel" 
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 
> 
> Let me add something.
> The whole movie consists of 4 JPG`s (total 60 Kb) & 5 WAV`s (50 Kb) 
> but the export result is 1.7 Mb..
> 
> Maarten






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to