Managed to export the audio part from Premiere as WAV (AVI didnt work 
in Dreamweaver).

http://home.planet.nl/~thiel393/nature/Test.htm
(This is not synchronised yet; click Refresh.)

Thanks all!

Maarten


--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "maartenvanthiel" 
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 
> 
> Hi again, Jeff
> 
> I found out how to export as AVI, result = 1.75 Mb.
> Got Windows Media Encoder, & trying to convert it to WMV I get an 
> error mssg (The specified stream does not exist).
> 
> Anyway, exporting just the sound part as an AVI, thats just 95 Kb, 
& 
> exporting the video part as an animated GIF thats 200 Kb. Great.
> Can get the two playing together (I hope, as for the AVI; maybe I 
can 
> convert that to WAV if it doesnt work) in a frame in the website.
> 
> Not solved yet, but made a big step.
> 
> (Maybe I wouldnt need Premiere at all for this but I am learning to 
> work with it & its fascinating.)
> 
> Thanks again!
> 
> Maarten






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to