[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I was installing and testing a Firewire Card that came with Pinnacle's
> Studio AV/DV.
> When recording it started to cut-up the videotaped scenes ( I was
> thinking it has a capture limit)
> and I didn't like that UNTIl I realized it was doing 'SCENE
> DETECTION'. It was awesome!
> I gotta be able to do this in Premiere?
> Does anyone know how?
> 
> -r

Hi Richard!
Yeah, I think it came with Premiere Pro.
Just check "scene detection" in the "capture" (F5) window.

-
Sune
www.suneworld.com
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send me SMS through http://suneworld.com/index.php?pagename=send_sms.php




------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to