yes but I have no data on my cam.

;-)

JOhn


--- LNYC2004 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 
> Okay.. it's the same principle.  your cam came with
> RCA jacks?
>  
> I have to step away.  be back in 20min
> 
> john koehler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 
> Woops sorry, I forgot to mention that I do not have
> a
> DV camera. Just a VHS player, my Dazzle and my
> computer. My 3 year old video camera is analog.
> 
> Thanks for your help.
> 
> John
> 
> --- LNYC2004 wrote:
> 
> > 
> > Hello all,
> > 
> > I'm a newbie to the group & Premiere Pro.. but I
> > believe I have the answer to his question if I
> > understand it correctly. To return TAPE back to
> VHS
> > from the camera, is very simple...
> > 
> > From the DV camera, the camera must be plug into
> the
> > FRONT of the VCR using your RCA plugs. Camera must
> > be set on VCR to view. Press play on your camera. 
> > If it displays on your TV screen, push RECORD on
> > your VCR. If you don't see anything on the TV
> after
> > pushing play on your CAMERA, recheck your VCR...
> > channel settings while still connected via cam.. 
> > For example, your VCR settings is either, (line 1,
> > line 2, channel 3 or 4, etc).
> > 
> > Good luck with your project. Any problem, let us
> > know. :-) 
> > 
> > LNYC
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > john koehler wrote:
> > Hi David,
> > 
> > Still trying to download back to my VCR. I could
> > just
> > get another VCR machine and go VCR to VCR but I
> > figured I would learn a lot if I went VCR to cpu
> to
> > VCR and that turns out to be correct.
> > 
> > I just downloaded the apparently new Windows Media
> > Encoder - perhaps that can help.
> > 
> > Best regards,
> > 
> > John
> > 
> > 
> > --- David Hurdon wrote:
> > 
> > > Thanks, John. I can face another day now,
> knowing
> > > that I haven't been 
> > > completely left behind in the quick march of
> > > technology :)
> > > Have you succeeded in exporting to VHS? I am not
> > > aware that Premiere will 
> > > recognize anything but firewire (proprietary or
> > > otherwise) in device 
> > > control but things change so fast it's seldom a
> > good
> > > idea to say "can't". 
> > > And I don't yet use PPro.
> > > 
> > > David Hurdon
> > > 
> > > At 04:47 PM 10/25/2004 -0700, you wrote:
> > > 
> > > I was not clear, sorry. I plug the yellow,
> black,
> > > and
> > > red RCA plugs from my VCR into my Dazzle DVC-80
> > > which
> > > plugs into a USB 2.0 port.
> > > 
> > > --- David Hurdon wrote:
> > > 
> > > > I knew I wasn't on the bleeding edge but you
> > have
> > > a
> > > > VCR with a USB2 port?
> > > 
> > > 
> > > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > __________________________________
> > Do you Yahoo!?
> > Yahoo! Mail - Helps protect you from nasty
> viruses.
> > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
> > 
> > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
> > 
> > 
> > ---------------------------------
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> > 
> > To visit your group on the web, go to:
> > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
> > 
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > 
> > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
> > Yahoo! Terms of Service. 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > ---------------------------------
> > Do you Yahoo!?
> > Yahoo! Mail � CNET Editors' Choice 2004. Tell them
> > what you think.
> > 
> > [Non-text portions of this message have been
> > removed]
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> > --------------------~--> 
> > Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion
> > Toolbar.
> > Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
> >
>
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
> >
>
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> > 
> > 
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> __________________________________
> Do you Yahoo!?
> Yahoo! Mail Address AutoComplete - You start. We
> finish.
> http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Yahoo! Groups Links
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> __________________________________________________
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam
> protection around 
> http://mail.yahoo.com 
> 
> [Non-text portions of this message have been
> removed]
> 
> 
> 
> ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> --------------------~--> 
> $9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
>
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
>
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->
> 
> 
>  
> Yahoo! Groups Links
> 
> 
>     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
>  
> 
> 
> 
> 



                
_______________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Express yourself with Y! Messenger! Free. Download now. 
http://messenger.yahoo.com


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to