Hi Taky,

Wow what a wonderful montage, quite extraordinary
actually!

Can you please give us some details on how you did it?
 Did you use Adobe Premiere 6.0?  What software did
you use to create it besides Photoshop.  I see that it
is a .wmv file but it is sooooo small.  How and what
did you use to get it so small?  What software did you
use to slide the images in and out?  How did you
create the water background?

When I bring your .wmv into MyDvd it takes just 400
meg.  My own attempts at doing the same thing take
more than three times that and I am only fading from
one picture to another.

Excellent job !!!!

Thanks for sharing it with us.

I am inspired to try to do the same.

John Koehler


--- Taky Cheung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello all,
> 
> I just finished another wedding photo montage
> slideshow. It isn't as
> fun as
> the last one I worked but I like it.  It is done
> using Photoshop and
> Premiere.  Some background clips are taken from some
> sample video
> library.
> You might also notice the "Photo Wall" in the
> slideshow.. guess where
> I get
> that idea from ;-)
> 
> Also.. it's a Chinese song from Hong Kong ..
> 
> Enjoy!
> 
> http://hottaky.com/lacolor/yvonneslideshowv2.wmv
> 
> Taky
> 
> 
> __________________________________________________
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam
> protection around 
> http://mail.yahoo.com 
> 



                
__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Get it on your mobile phone.
http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo 


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to