I agree. But have you tried the alternatives? (Vegas, Avid..)

-
Sune
www.suneworld.com
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send me SMS through http://suneworld.com/index.php?pagename=send_sms.php


----- Original Message ----- 
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 11:48 PM
Subject: Re: [AP] Adobe Premiere Pro


> 
> 
> 
> Yes, I have a license number and the program ran for almost a year 
> with no major problem. I hadn't thought about down loading it and 
> using my serial number. I will give that a try, but I'm not sure 
> Premiere Pro 7 is still online; it was replaced by Adobe Premiere Pro 
> 1.5. I'm not very happy with their tech support at this point, not at 
> these prices.
> 
> Frankie
> 
> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Sune" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Sounds like you have a version with a time limit.
>> That truly sucks, especially if Adobe won't help you at their cost.
>> 
>> Do you have a license?
>> I really see no problem with just downloading a full version on 
> the 'net and 
>> just use your own license number.
>> 
>> NOTE: I'm NOT talking about piracy here.. It sounds like the guy 
> already 
>> have a license..
>> 
>> -
>> Sune
>> www.suneworld.com
>> MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> Send me SMS through http://suneworld.com/index.php?
> pagename=send_sms.php
>> 
>> 
>> ----- Original Message ----- 
>> From: "Frankie Mann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 6:42 PM
>> Subject: [AP] Adobe Premiere Pro
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> Help, I can't get the Adobe Premiere Pro 7 to run; it was running 
> fine and 
>> now it doesn't open. A message comes up when I try to start the 
> program, 
>> "This version of Adobe Premiere Pro has Expired" I have version 6.5 
> still on 
>> the system and it works fine.
>> 
>> I called the Adobe 800 number and the guy had no idea what was 
> wrong, and 
>> because I don't have a contract number; I have to call tech support 
> in 
>> Seattle, Washington at my cost. I'm ready to toss the program out 
> the 
>> window. Any one have any idea what is going on? I uninstalled and 
>> reinstalled the program, but I'm still not able to get pass 
> the "This 
>> version of Adobe Premiere Pro has Expired" box.
>> 
>> Frankie
>> 
>> __________________________________________________
>> Do You Yahoo!?
>> Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
>> http://mail.yahoo.com
>> 
>> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> Yahoo! Groups Links
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Yahoo! Groups Links
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
>


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to