Actually I am going to have to reformat my laptop and I have copied my
files over to an external drive for safekeeping while I redo things on
the laptop.  I just want to check with you folks about the best way to
handle my premiere projects.  I have a very large project going (2
hours+ in length).  I'm new to Premiere.  I see all project files and
large files under /adobe/premiere/1.5 (I think that's the path...am
away from the computer now) and am assuming that these are the files
that I'm going to need to finish the project.  I *think* that these
are the files I'm going to need.

Once I get Premiere reinstalled on the reformatted laptop, will I just
be able to point it back to these restored files and be ok?

Just planning ahead and appreciate any advice.

Thanks.





 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to