On my Canon Mini-DV camcorder, if I play back what I've recorded I
have to stop the camcorder as soon as the last clip ends.  If I leave
a gap between the last clip and the new clip I start recording the
time code will reset to zero on playback.  Try leaving a second or so
of dummy video at the end of your clips so you don't care of you
record over it.  Perhaps other camcorders work differently, but that's
my situation.

JR Allas


--- In [email protected], "rmartin215" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 
> When I stop a camcorder and restart it, timecodes reset to 0,
> resulting in more than one set; then premiere won't batch capture. Is
> there any way to get around this?
> 
> thanks
> 
> randall martin
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]





 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to