This is very strange, since XP doesn't need a driver voor your tft monitor. 
So AFX wont notice there is an other monitor in use. Have you tried the 
latest Nvidia-drivers?

>From: "bobbylees2004" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Reply-To: [email protected]
>To: [email protected]
>Subject: [AP] Working with Adobe After Effects
>Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 11:05:35 -0000
>
>
>I know this is a Prem Pro group but I hope you might be able to help.
>
>   I have had to remove 3dOpenGL plug-in from AE plug-in folder to make
>AE start and work. This happened since I installed a new viewsonic
>digital tft monitor. Adobe blame my graphics card Nvidia Quadro4
>700XGL. System: Dell workstation 530, twin processor 2.0. windows XP
>prof.
>Any ideas?
>Thanks.
>
>
>

_________________________________________________________________
Gebruik MSN Webmessenger op je werk en op school 
http://webmessenger.msn.com/



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to