I have been using the circular white labels with no ill efects.

You can get a small dedicated printer to print ink directly to
the disk, you must use uniform blank surface disks for this.

Using the labels you suggest might introduce the issue of the disk
being 'unbalanced' while spinning. Not sure what effect, if any, 
that might have.

Let us know what you decide and how it works out.


Cheers


Mark McLaughlin
----------------------------------------------------------------
Best Color Video Production   DVD    Website Design
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]       Ph. 250-744-4111 Fx.
www.bestcolorvideo.com/  1021 Ridgeway Place, Victoria BC.
" We Produce Videos & Internet Websites for YOUR Business "
----------------------------------------------------------------


-----Original Message-----
From: Michelle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: April 28, 2005 10:53 AM
To: Adobe-Premiere
Subject: [AP] Labels - DVD/CD's

I know there is much debate regarding labels on DVD's and CD's.  I am going
the route of no labels.  However, in light of burring 50 DVD's I'm not
looking forward to handwriting the title on each of those.  

So, my question is "would it be ok to put a small label (1/2"x1-3/4") on the
DVD without harm?"

Thanks!!

Michelle in CA

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links



 







 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to