Thanks Lancer!
Unfortunately you can add aprox 25% to the price when importing to Norway... 
And my insurance gave me this camera because I dropped the old one in the 
sea. I just hope this is waterproof. Hehehe!

I really do not care about USB.. I think the reason it has it is because one 
can use it as a webcam as well as a digital camera. It has Firewire as 
well:)

-
Sune - det er jeg som er v�rens vakreste eventyr!

www.suneworld.com
www.boxmod.net - Jeg modifiserer din Xbox innen 24 timer!


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "lancer777" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2005 7:12 AM
Subject: [AP] Re: Comments on camera!



howdy sune! i don't have that camera, but looked it up and found it
for $200 less at bhphotovideo..here's the link:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?A=details&kw=SODCRPC350E&is=REG&Q=&O=productlist&sku=348736

granted shipping might up the price..oh and hopefully they fly it over
seeing your luck with water and all ;-)

my only question it's USB is that something you were looking for
because there are firewire cameras that are around that price.

--- In [email protected], Sune <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all!
> I was wondering if anyone has any experience with Sony DCR-PC350E?
> Weighing in at $1220 it is all I can afford at the moment.
>
>
> -
> Sune - det er jeg som er v�rens vakreste eventyr!
>
> www.suneworld.com
> www.boxmod.net - Jeg modifiserer din Xbox innen 24 timer!
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]






Yahoo! Groups Links









 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to