The two cameras mounted in the church are hooked to a VCR.  I also 
shot with two digital camcorders, so I have a little editing to do!

RR


--- In [email protected], "lancer777" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
> check? that's lancer with three sevens. ;-)
> 
> so you recorded to the VCR and not the tape is what i'm gathering? 
> whichever i'm glad you got it together. without the panic there'd 
be 
> no joy :-)
> 
> --- In [email protected], "Rick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ...it was the VCR, not the tape.
> > 
> > Believe me, there were a number of other issues, but I managed to 
> > anticipate and solve most problems because of what I learned in 
this 
> > group.  Thanks everyone, for all the advice over the years.  Your 
> > check is in the mail.
> > 
> > RR




 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to