Hello Group

My problem is the following:
I have a DVD made by me, and now I want to extract a .mpeg-2 file that I burned
into it.
I see that inside the DVD are some IFO, VOB and other files. So my question is:

-How can I extract the clips (and its audio asociated) from those files
existing in the DVD, in order to "re-make" a clip?
-Might they be extracted to a AVI or MPEG format?
-If affirmative, how is the best method to get the better quality?

Thanks a lot

Claudio

Yahoo! Groups Links