Claudio Franzetti wrote:
>  Hello Group
>
>  My problem is the following: I have a DVD made by me, and now I want
>  to extract a .mpeg-2 file that I burned into it. I see that inside
>  the DVD are some IFO, VOB and other files. So my question is:
>
>  -How can I extract the clips (and its audio asociated) from those
>  files existing in the DVD, in order to "re-make" a clip? -Might they
>  be extracted to a AVI or MPEG format? -If affirmative, how is the
>  best method to get the better quality?

To extract the mpeg-2 file simply change the vob extension to mpg and
you are done. If you want to edit it then best to convert it to an avi
format for editing (Ulead Video Toolbox 2 does a good job IME and
converts the chapters into separate avi clips in the process)

--
Tony

‘I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the sea-shore and
diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier
shell than ordinary’
- Isaac Newton

Yahoo! Groups Links