Hi - It has been a long time since I encounterd a similar problem 
with my Matrox RT.X100 - I had a project with video from CD-ROM, 
DVD's, VHS and MINI-DV.  The clips that I imported were not 
originally captured with the Matrox card and I think this may had 
been part of the problem. I remember having to use another program 
(Media Cleaner) to reformat the some of the video to 720X480. Some 
of video was provided from a Sony DVD-CAM and the video was an odd 
size and frame rate - again crunching through Media Cleaner. I also 
copied some VHS video to my DV-CAM, and then reimported using the 
Matrox card. Note: most of my video (except the video captured 
through Matrox) would not play until the timeline was rendered... 
With the Matrox card I could view it only in project window and not 
in the monitor... The RED-X would only appear.  This was one project 
that made me rethink my career in video production, and I was 
starting to consider at the many benefits of becoming a plastic 
bucket handle inspector... 

--- In [email protected], "klacinak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
>
> Greetings All,  I am new to the group.  I am editing in Premier 
6.5, 
> and I have a Matrox RT.X 100.  I am having a problem that has 
stumped 
> the first level of Matrox support.  Maybe one of you has had a 
similar 
> issue.  What is happening is I can import clips, and move them to 
the 
> timeline - but then I lose all of my transitions and I lose 
playback.
> Instead of seeing my edited clips I just a black screen with a red 
X in 
> the corner.  Any ideas?  We contacted Matrox, stumped the 1st 
guy.  The 
> 2nd tech suggested an uninstall/re-install.  Which did nothing.  
This 
> is my second board from Matrox.  The replaced the first one after 
it 
> fried after only a few months.  
> 
> At this point I just want a new board. I have 3 projects to edit 
and 
> sitting idel is driving me nuts.
> 
> Any words of wisdom would be helpful.  
> 
> Thanks,
> Kelly
>






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Everything you need is one click away.  Make Yahoo! your home page now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to