Yeah, what's happening is that you are seeing the few frames after your 
cut point in the dissolve.  An easy solution is to trim both clips by 
the amount of your dissolve.  If you are using a one second dissolve, 
trim the end of the first clip and the beginning of the second by one 
second, put them together on the timeline, then put in the dissolve. 
Now your dissolve will start and end at your original cut points.

Glen in Vegas


John Christopher wrote:
> 
> 
> Hey guys, I've noticed now that I am doing something that people will
> actually see, that when I place a cross dissolve between two clips
> that frames from something I cut from those clips will show just for
> a few frames. I remove the dissolve and play back each piece of the
> clip frame by frame and the "intruding" frames are not there anymore.
> I replace the dissolve and they're back again. The frames are always
> a very small piece of something I would cut out from one of the clips.
> Any ideas on this?



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to