--- In [email protected], "John Christopher"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hey guys, I've noticed now that I am doing something that people will 
> actually see, that when I place a cross dissolve between two clips 
> that frames from something I cut from those clips will show just for 
> a few frames. I remove the dissolve and play back each piece of the 
> clip frame by frame and the "intruding" frames are not there anymore. 
> I replace the dissolve and they're back again. The frames are always 
> a very small piece of something I would cut out from one of the clips.
> Any ideas on this?
>
Hi John:

I've found a "work-around" for this very problem. Instead of using the
dissolves, use the opacity in Clip Effects and create a dissolve using
key-frames. You'll have to stack the video on different tracks and
apply this to the overhanging ends of the upper track. It goes fast,
and gives you more control and eliminates those frames you thought you
had gotten rid of.


Hope this helps,

Robin Edwards
San Francisco
 



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to