black screen in the work window means that AP didn't recognize something in the time line. In other case it can means that AP has been work too hard, and it need to restart.
have you try to re-install ? maybe something wrong in the installing process ----- Original Message ---- From: Claudio Franzetti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: [email protected] Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 1:37:32 AM Subject: [AP] Title deko for premiere hello group I installed Title Deko as a plugin for Premiere Pro. But when I make a title on it, premiere does not show it in the work window. In other words: when I put the title in the timeline and I move time pointer over it, the title does not show in the work window, only black screen. Does anyone know how to solve it? And does anyone know a web place where I can download the title deko for Premiere manual ?? Thanks Claudio [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
