Hi Claudio:

I've had a similar problem with still photos that show in the source,
but not in the "right" window. I found that they were just way too
large in size to process. By reducing the size to SD (photoshop) they
worked just fine. Check the size settings for the image in your title
software.

Hope this helps.

Robin Edwards

--- In [email protected], "Claudio Franzetti"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> hello group
> I installed Title Deko as a plugin for Premiere Pro.
> But when I make a title on it, premiere does not show it in the work
window. 
> In other words: when I put the title in the timeline and I move time
pointer over it, the title does not show in the work window, only
black screen.
> 
> Does anyone know how to solve it?
> And does anyone know a web place where I can download the title deko
for Premiere manual ??
> 
> Thanks
> 
> Claudio
> 
> 
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>




 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to