Hello John,
Just checked and it is the same here. If I play from the timeline
(spacebar)the audio plays but the video is not updated unless I stop playing
and then it updates to the stopped point. It will update from the timeline
if I scrub the CTI. Playing from within the Multicam Window plays both audio
and video.
Reason I asked about single or dual is that some adapters will only play the
video overlay in the Main Monitor.
Regards,
Richard

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected]
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of John Favaro
> Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2007 5:43 PM
> To: Adobe Premiere List
> Subject: [AP] Re: Audio OR video in multicam editing
>
>
> Richard,
>
> It's a single monitor setup. (Although I do plan to go to a dual monitor
> setup later.)
>
> The graphics card is pretty recent, it's an ATI Radeon X1650
> series with 512
> Mb. Although I suppose I may have it configured wrong.
>
> Maybe I shouldn't be running the video from the timeline, but rather from
> the multicam window? It's when I run it from the timeline (pressing the
> spacebar) that the audio goes but the video doesn't.
>
> John
>
> > Re: Audio OR video in multicam editing
>   Posted by: "Richard Peoples" [EMAIL PROTECTED]   trp1693
>   Wed Apr 4, 2007 3:00 pm (PST)
>
>   Sounds to me like a it may be a graphics card issue.
>   What kind are you using? Is this a single or dual monitor setup.
>   Richard
>
>   > -----Original Message-----
>   > From: [email protected]
>   > [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of John Favaro
>   > Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2007 5:40 PM
>   > To: Adobe Premiere List
>   > Subject: [AP] Audio OR video in multicam editing
>   >
>   >
>   > I just moved from 6.5 to PP2, and couldn't wait so jumped right
>   > in trying a
>   > 2-cam editing.
>   >
>   > After setting up the multicam sequence and rendering, I started
>   > playing the
>   > two-camera shot. I found that it played the audio, but the video
>   > would just
>   > sit there until I stopped, and then jump ahead to the proper
> frame. So I
>   > can't hear audio and see video at the same time. I'm wondering
>   > why this is
>   > so. When I scrub, the two-cam video certainly moves as
> expected. But not
>   > when I'm playing back. Then it's only the audio, and the video
>   > only jumping
>   > ahead when I stop.
>   >
>   > This is all on the computer's monitor (nothing going out to some video
>   > device). It's a dual core 1.8 Mhz, 4 Gb RAM, XP Pro SP2 machine,
>   > so I can't
>   > believe it's a lack of processing power.
>   >
>   > I suspect the major culprit is ME, who jumped in rather quickly
>   > to something
>   > relatively advanced, but I'd still appreciate it if somebody had
>   > a pointer
>   > about what might be going on.
>   >
>   > Thanks,
>   >
>   > John
>
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
> --
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 268.18.26/746 - Release Date:
> 4/4/2007 1:09 PM
>
--
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 268.18.26/746 - Release Date: 4/4/2007
1:09 PM



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to