> Posted by: "Richard Peoples" [EMAIL PROTECTED]   trp1693
Thu Apr 5, 2007 3:06 pm (PST)
> Hello John,

Richard,

> Just checked and it is the same here. If I play from the timeline
(spacebar)the audio plays but the video is not updated unless I stop playing
and then it updates to the stopped point. It will update from the timeline
if I scrub the CTI. Playing from within the Multicam Window plays both audio
and video.

Okay, then I guess the lesson is that I have to use the Multicam Window. 
Thanks, now I can move ahead.

> Reason I asked about single or dual is that some adapters will only play 
> the
> video overlay in the Main Monitor.

Great ... that will come in handy when I start playing with and 
troubleshooting a dual monitor situation.

Thanks again,

John



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to