From: John Haight [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday,27 September 2000 7:46
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Upgrading from ADSM 3.1.2.50 to TSM 3.7.x

I would like to migrate my ADSM 3.1.2.50 data to TSM 3.7.x.

I have out grown my existing hardware and would like to divide up the ADSM data
to 2 new TSM servers.  All my ADSM/TSM servers are connected to the same 3494
tape library (8 3590E drives).

In theory, I should be able to export the meta data of which tapes hold which
data and check out those tape and check them back into the new TSM servers.

What are the export and import commands to issue?  Any additional thoughts?

Thanks...

John Haight
Dynegy, Inc
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This message and any attachment is confidential and may be privileged or otherwise
protected from disclosure.  If you have received it by mistake please let us know by
reply and then delete it from your system; you should not copy the message or disclose
its contents to anyone.