My CPU doesn't go to 100%, I have a dual, but the activity is much heavier
than normal.  My second CPU is usually fairly idle, but it is around 50%
during this process, the first CPU is above 80%.  After raising the
migration values, activity returns to normal, which is 0-15%.

    John Monahan
    Network Team Coordinator
    Liberty Diversified Industries
    (763) 536-6677

"Rushforth, Tim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
02/05/01 04:29 PM