Hi Geoff,

I just received my TSM 4.1 upgrade CDs.  So I'm faced with the fun of
upgrading to 4.1 on my AIX system.  I would love to see your document on
the steps to do this properly.

Thanks,  Jim

On Monday, February 5, 2001, at 02:07 PM, Jolley, Bill wrote:

> Before the upgrade, what model tape drive were you using?  I currently
> have
> 3590-B11 and should I be investigating moving to an E J or K model
> before/during/after the upgrade.

         _/_/_/    _/_/_/  Jim Jepson, L&RE System Admin & Networking
          _/        _/     Apple Computer, Inc.
         _/        _/      3 Infinite Loop Cupertino, CA 95014
  _/    _/  _/    _/       Direct: 408-974-6368  FAX: 408-996-3783
_/_/_/_/  _/_/_/_/        MS:303-1SC,  E-MAIL: