From: Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2001 7:57 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: TSM upgrade

Hi Orville!
Thanks for your reply!
I actually installed 4.2.1.8, but for some reason 4.2.0.0 was started. A
stop/start of TSM fixed this.
I removed the nodelock file an re-registered all the licenses, but it still
reports:

Is Tivoli Disaster Recovery Manager in use ?: Yes
Is Tivoli Disaster Recovery Manager licensed ?: No

Why does TSM think that DRM is in use? I do not!
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines