From: Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2001 13:14
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Help ! server not starting any more

Hello,
our adsm server do not start any more. This happens after having done a
CANCEL, adsm was hung because of robotic problem.

Can anybody help me with the message given at start (I hope to avoid
restoring the DB) :

ANR9999D ADMINIT(455): Error 11 opening table Administrative.Attributes.

Thanks a lot.

IEF403I ADSMG - STARTED - TIME=11.43.09
ANR5962I DSMSERV generated at 18:26:57 on Dec  1 1999.
ANR5965I Console command: ADSTAR Distributed Storage Manager for MVS

 Version 3, Release 1, Level 2.50 Licensed Materials
ANR0900I Processing options file DD:OPT.
ANR0990I ADSM server restart-recovery in progress.
ANR0200I Recovery log assigned capacity is 2168 megabytes.
ANR0201I Database assigned capacity is 9232 megabytes.
ANR0306I Recovery log volume mount in progress.
ANR0353I Recovery log analysis pass in progress.
ANR0354I Recovery log redo pass in progress.
ANR0355I Recovery log undo pass in progress.
ANR0352I Transaction recovery complete.
ANR9999D ADMINIT(455): Error 11 opening table Administrative.Attributes.
ANR5963I ADSM server termination complete.

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged material
intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you are notified that
no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed, copied or distributed, and
that any other action related to this e-mail or attachment is strictly prohibited, and
may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart
Maatschappij NV (KLM), its subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for
the incorrect or incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor
responsible for any delay in receipt.