Hi Volker.

How about your migration thresholds on the disk storage pool?
Perhaps they are set very low so that anytime data lands in the disk
storagepool it is almost instantly migrated.

Check with a "q stpg xxxx f=d".

Look for the

High Mig Pct:
 Low Mig Pct:

values. If these are set low (e.g. zeroes) migration will begin immediately
any data is placed into the pool. At my site, these are usually set at H=90
& L=70, but once a day I set them both (via administrative command
schedule) to zero to force the disk pool to empty.

Cheers.

Rik

ML FB6 - Tivoli Storage Manager <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on
26/04/2001 20:30:47

Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>