This is mostly targeted at IBM folks, but we are also looking for feedback
from others who gone through this.

Since RHEL licensing costs have increased almost three fold over the last 5
years, we are going to push moving to CentOS. There are no licensing fees
for CentOS and our current RHEL licensing does not include support. CentOS
is functionally compatible or binary compatible with RHEL.

So how, if at all, will this effect IBM support in the ISP server arena?
As far as I can tell, IBM only officially supports AIX, SUSE, RHEL, Debian,
HP-UX, SOLARIS versions of *NIX for a server.  Then of course there is the
lin_tape driver compatibility/support.

--
*Zoltan Forray*
Spectrum Protect (p.k.a. TSM) Software & Hardware Administrator