We've been OK with IBM's best-effort support for CentOS for both client and
server, but we don't have a lot of complexity beyond our size (no TDP, no
VTL, no replication, no de-dupe, etc.).

I would definitely be interested in seeing real support for CentOS, though,
and up-voted the RFE Del passed along (thanks, Del!).

--
-- Skylar Thompson (skyl...@u.washington.edu)
-- Foege Building S046, (206)-685-7354