Harold:
  Have same issue - often several times a year as departments here administer
their own servers - and no magic bullet.  Probably doesn’t help other than
“misery loves company”

  Keeping fingers crossed someone smarter than I has a workaround,
Bob

Robert Talda
EZ-Backup Systems Engineer
Cornell University