From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU] On Behalf Of J.
Eric Wonderley
Sent: woensdag 21 augustus 2019 18:18
To: ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: TSM server performance continuing

Get all zeros...

We have these settings on a dell730:
ipcs -l

------ Messages Limits --------
max queues system wide = 516096
max size of message (bytes) = 65536
default max size of queue (bytes) = 65536

------ Shared Memory Limits --------
max number of segments = 129024
max seg size (kbytes) = 528077736
max total shared memory (kbytes) = 17179869184 min seg size (bytes) = 1

------ Semaphore Limits --------
max number of arrays = 129024
max semaphores per array = 250
max semaphores system wide = 256000